Sunday, January 20, 2013

Black, White & Brown

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

For the past year or so I've really gotten into black, white and brown tones. I can't say I've successfully managed to convert my home into this plan I can visualize in my head, but it's slowly getting there and by slow I mean really slow. I think all I've managed is to get a mid century modern desk off of craigslist, and then successfully carrying home a mid century modern bedside table down 2 blocks and up 4 flights of stairs last summer. I do plan on building a mid century modern dining room table, but that's a DIY for a few weeks from now that I'll post then.

The reason why I'm attracted to black, white, and brown decor is because it seems so clean, organized, and simple. Who doesn't need more of that? These images inspire me and hopefully this year I'll slowly be able to change the look of my apartment in this direction. 
(5th link source, no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment