Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's still winter


Karen Walker Sunglasses - Barneys   .  Romeo Cowl Infinity Scarf   .   Cashmere Cable Knit Gloves - Barneys   .   Black Contrast Leather Quilted Sleeve Zipper Coat - SheInside   .   Leather Chelsea Ankle Boot   .   Nivea Creme   .   Fusion Green and White Tea - Stash Tea   .   Vilmie Rund Throw - IKEA


Winter decided to make the fiercest appearance yet here in Brooklyn this week with temperatures reaching the low 20s. I wouldn't complain if we had more snow but it's so cold my radiator's are having a hard time keeping my apartment warm enough. But that's where tea comes in as well as a nice blanket. For me tea is necessity come the colder months and I constantly have a cup in hand. I love mine with a very small amount of sugar or honey and a good amount of lemon. Staying inside is one story but going outside however is another, a good jacket, scarf, leather boots and gloves are a must for me. Here are some coveted beauties above.

No comments:

Post a Comment