Friday, May 17, 2013

A Little Green Goes A Long Way



No Source Available

via Stylizimo Blog

via Blackbird Style Blog

For the past year or so I've really gone nuts with buying plants. I call them my green family and I really feel like they spruce up any room and spread happiness through it. It seems to me that when you enter a room your eyes notice a plant right away, unless it's just my eyes. I've gotten to the point where I have a bench in front of my window with 8 different types of plants, and that's only on the bench. I've got a jade plant on a shelf and another hopefully working its propagation magic then I have a Begonia and a Monstera Deliciosa plant living near the kitchen. The message is: green is good, new growth is good.


Also... It seems I've been going on quite a trend of posting every two weeks or so, not sure how that really happens. I swear it feels like I post every few days but then I look and it's already weeks later. Sorry. I've been trying to get into nursing school for the past two years and am still sending out another round of applications for a June deadline so my head has been in the clouds while I get things organized. Once this is all over I've been meaning to start illustrating again. I've collected a few little feathers around my yard that have inspired me. There was this one area that looked as if a little one got mauled so I hope there isn't something killing the birds out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment