Thursday, January 31, 2013

Favorite Etsy Seller Of The Week




This week I'm highlighting the work of River Luna. She creates such inspiring work and beautiful to boot! The colors of her work are so rich it reminds me of Native American textiles with there rich reds, oranges and browns. Not only is her color palette beautiful but the imagery she creates with her brush strokes are just so reminiscent of what we see in nature and the details they possess. She paints her patterns with ease on simple items such as sticks, stones or on feathers. She has such a wonderful consistent aesthetic to her pieces that I've come to love so much and I cannot wait to purchase a print of Rafi the Honey Bear from her shop. Her work is not only fun but beautifully done as well. Her pieces have become so well known that she has been featured on West Elm, which is anyone's aspiration. Her success is one to envy and I hope to move in that direction some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment