Friday, February 1, 2013

Items I love


MacBook Pro   .   Wacom Intuos4 Tablet   .   Sakura Pigma Micron Pens   .   Moleskine Weekly Diary/Planner   .   iPhone 4s   .   Urbanears Headphones

Here are some products that I've come to love, most of which I use on a daily basis. I am a die hard Apple fan and became so during art school when I threw my stupid Dell laptop out and got a MacBook Pro. Best decision I've made in terms of electronics and graphic display. Another product is my Wacom tablet, it was like this whole new world opened up for me and I've been loving it for the past 5 years. I use my Wacom tablet to do all of my illustrations and love their interchangeable pen heads although I use the marker imitation head because it feels the most natural to me. 

Call me materialistic, but there's just some things a girl can't live without in order to function properly. I've tried to lay off my iPhone but I love posting pictures on my Instagram and finding inspiration on Pinterest. Since I have the memory of an 80 year I have to write down everything that's going on or going to happen in my Moleskin planner, without it I would never complete deadlines or pay anything on time period. There are just too many things to love out there, but here are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment