Thursday, March 7, 2013

MIA and Inspiration To Follow

I've been quite MIA here on the blog unfortunately and haven't given it much attention since I decided to move from Brooklyn to New Jersey. It's been a stressful month and I'm glad it's over and on to bigger and better things. I've moved back home with my parents which is something I thought would never happen but it did for financial reasons and clarity. I am loving being back in nature though and Eddie is loving it just as much. 

Here are a few images from putting my room together so I don't feel like I'm 17 and in high school again. Although my parents won't let me paint my walls I am making due with what I have. Excuse the instagram pictures.







I have finally cleaned up my shelves tonight but am now realizing that I've accumulated too many trinkets and have gotten things a little too cluttered. Here's my inspiration to live simpler or maybe reorganize better, one of these days:



1.       





2.

3. 

4.






No comments:

Post a Comment