Thursday, February 14, 2013

What's to come

Well I've been a little MIA for the past week due to my job changing my work schedule on me. I've been on and off working until 10 pm and then going in for 8:30am the next day. With this crazy schedule I haven't had the chance to get anything done because all I want to do when I get home is sleep. What I meant to post days ago was just to talk about what I'm currently work on for the shop and the things that are coming up in it's future.

I'm happy to say that I will be doing a giveaway on a great blogger's site,A Merry Mishap in the next few weeks and can't wait for it to happen. It'll be nice to get more exposure to a crowd that would, at the pace I'm going, take me years to get to. I'll be giving away two people one of my prints, each a different print. I hope everyone enjoys my work and whoever wins enjoys my prints!

On another note I've set up a Society6 shop and am excited to get that underway as well. I'll be working on uploading things to there and will do another post once that is all done and ready to go.

I've also been working on some new prints for the shop that kind of came to me randomly. like the combination of geometric shapes as well as color blocking. It's different then what I've been doing but ending up playing around and liking it. Suggestions, interests?

No comments:

Post a Comment